Fitness Boot Camp
Captain Quinn’s Fitness Boot Camp of Park Slope
Captain Quinn’s Fitness Boot Camp is the number one rated group fitness experience in Brooklyn boasting consistent Five-Star reviews on Yelp and featured on CBS, in Time Out New York, the Daily News, VivMag, and Brooklyn Based.
Every class combines a variety of exercises (including free weight and body weight training, TRX suspension training, metabolic conditioning, High Intensity Interval Training, and the latest in exercise science) for 45-minutes of fat blasting, strength building, endurance enhancing, mind transforming, confidence building fun.
Frequently Asked Questions:
(Click on Question for Details)
What kind of results will I get?
- Have fun
- Gain strength, stamina, and energy
- Burn fat and increase muscle tone (I have members who have lost 8-10 lbs in two months)
- Have improved flexibility
- See an overall improvement in your mood and outlook
- Sleep better
- Meet the “healthier, happier, and hotter” you.
- Have fun. Did we mention that already?
The program is designed to meet you at your current level of fitness and take you from there. Whether you’re someone who has never exercised regularly before or an athlete needing to break through a training plateau, I’ll make sure you see improvements and results. I’ll also make sure you feel comfortable and confident about what you’re doing.
- Email coaching/question answering as needed — We’re YOUR personal trainers. If you have a question, we’ll provide (or find) an answer. If you have an issue related to your fitness, we’ll help you resolve it.
- Regular motivational emails with nutrition advice and additional fitness tips to keep that metabolism rocking outside of Boot Camp
- A True Team and a Community — Fitness is more fun when you’re sharing it and enjoying it with people you know and enjoy!
- IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME, READ OUR CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
What are classes like?
- Warm-up and psych-up (gotta get ready to rock!)
- 20-30 minutes of constantly changing individual and group aerobic and strength building exercises with built in rest intervals. We’ll give your body a little rest but the energy will remain extremely high! Every exercise will be explained and demonstrated first and your instructor will keep an eye on form and proper execution. Safety first! Most exercises will include variations for different fitness and experience levels. No one gets left behind!
- A fun team building exercise (think back to the school yard when you were a kid)
- Cool down, stretch, announcements
You will NEVER see the same workout twice. If you get bored, I’m not doing my job! We make the workouts fun and challenging at the same time. The more effort you put into the class, the more results you will get out of it. We also do everything we can to ensure everyone stays injury free. All workouts are developed by Captain Quinn and his team of Certified Personal Trainers, and are designed so that you can work at your level.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
When Can I Start?
Can I attend different class times & locations during the week?
Who can join Captain Quinn's Fitness Boot Camp?
Do I have to be in shape?
How Much Does it Cost?